When we first hear the term PCNOK, it seems like a short form of some trending word. However, PCNOK is the short form of the Patient Care Network of Oklahoma.
It is part of the health centers of the Oklahoma Community and Community Behavioral Health Organizations. The main aim behind setting up health centers is to provide the best health facilities to the people who require medical aid, especially elderly members and those facing any kind of addiction.
Through this article, you will get to know all the important details, including the benefits, goals, members, and mission of the Patient Care Network of Oklahoma.
Let’s begin with an overview of the PCNOK.
There is a total of 19 health centers that are serving in Oklahoma. These centers have been operating since 2014 in the United States, intending to provide better healthcare services to the residents of Oklahoma state.
PCNOK includes Community Behavior Health Centers that are certified, as well as include a Comprehensive Community Addiction Recovery Center.
All 77 counties of Oklahoma are getting served under the Patient Care Network of Oklahoma. Everything has been covered under this network, from prenatal care to senior care.
This network has not only improved the healthcare systems in Oklahoma but also successfully saved money to work effectively in this direction.
In 2018, All Oklahoma Accountable Care Organization (ACO) saved funds for the Medicare Program. Later, it also saved $8.7 million through shared savings for Medicare and also took care of all clinical quality benchmarks.
This network serves as the best support for ill people as well as for old age people. The PCNOK is the best solution for all types of patients in Oklahoma.
The network is also associated with other organizations in order to put forward the best medical health facilities for every person in the state.
In fact, the network also indulges with several other organizations to collaborate for the improvement of health care services.
The technology used to provide services to the Patient Care Network for Oklahoma provides several benefits to all parties involved in the process.
Let us have a look at all the benefits that are served by the PCNOK.
Benefits provided by the Patient Care Network of Oklahoma
Everyone is covered with the advantages, from patients to health services providers, if you choose the PCNOK.
- It helps healthcare professionals to keep track of the patient’s health. The best part about this facility is that the information regarding critical patients will be received on time.
- The proper treatment will be availed to patients in dire need. PCNOK acts on time for better treatments.
- Under the network, the patient’s family members need not worry about the regular supervision of the patient. Everything is monitored and taken care of by the facility.
- Moreover, emergency room situations are avoided because of the smart detection of the availability of rooms on time.
- It also offers remote assistance to patients who require treatment in their homes.
- The best part about the Patient Care Network is that it breaks the delay between patients and medical professionals.
Primary Goals of Patient Care Network of Oklahoma
Healthcare professionals use strategies to provide better assistance to the patients of Oklahoma. The primary goal of PCNOK is to reduce costs and improve the health of the nationals of different counties in the state.
Below mentioned are the three main objectives of the network.
- It focuses on lowering the cost of medical expenses for the patients.
- Advancement in the health services in Oklahoma.
- Working on the satisfaction of patients by providing them with quality care.
Member Organizations of Patient Care Network
Oklahoma’s Patient Care Network has multiple members offering healthcare centers and facilities for patients in the state. These organizations have a vast circle that serves all over Oklahoma.
Below is the list of all the members working in favor of PCNOK.
- Caring Hands HealthCare Centers, Inc
- Arkansas Verdigris Valley Health Centers, Inc
- Community Health Center of Northeast Oklahoma, Inc.
- Central Oklahoma Family Medical Center
- Community Health Centers of Oklahoma
- Center for Therapeutic Interventions (CTI)
- Community Health Connection, Inc.
- East Central Oklahoma Family Health Center, Inc.
- Family Health Center of Southern Oklahoma
- Great Salt Plains Health Center
- Good Shepherd Community Clinic
- Kiamichi Family Medical Center
- Morton Comprehensive Health Services, Inc.
- Panhandle Counseling and Health Center
- Northeastern Oklahoma Community Health Centers
- Shortgrass Community Health Center
- Pushmataha Family Medical Center, Inc
- Stigler Health and Wellness Center, Inc
- South Central Medical and Resource Center
- Variety Care
What are the basic criteria for availing of PCNOK?
If you want to benefit from healthcare services with the Patient Care Network in Oklahoma, all you have to do is meet the network’s leadership team that helps serve the community.
You can also check out the list mentioned above of members and contact them for healthcare services.
The Patient Care Network of Oklahoma has taken a huge lead in serving old age people and patients of all age groups in an efficient way.
This network provides the best healthcare services generating revenue in millions that enable them to reach out with the best facilities for the patients.
Overall, this network offers services that are not only affordable but are convenient according to the patients and their family members.